Sunday, November 7, 2010

Laundry

Bullshit. I'm calling bullshit. I just went to use some fabric softener and was scraping the bottom of the barrel to get enough. I stopped shaking the container and thought to myself "clothes are already soft, fuck this". I don't know about you but I think just about everything I wear is cotton. Have you ever seen a cotton field? That shit looks like someone put a giant mirror on the ground and it's reflecting fucking clouds. It's god damn beautiful. Fabric always plenty soft and I refuse to believe there's any product, treatment, concoction or cult ritual that can break down it's chemical form and somehow make it softer. They don't make clothing out of Klingon foreheads for a reason.

If you take a bunch of paint and mix it all together you're going to get some crappy mud bullshit color every time. Forever. Where does this grey-blue dryer lint come from? There's also so much of it that I'm surprised there's anything left of our clothes by the time that bastard is done drying them. You basically earn a scarf every couple loads. Ever see the back of a laundromat? It's like a cotton field mixed with a scene from the Crow. Maybe the only clothes that produce lint are the blue ones. Someone needs to put an arctic research team together and get on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment